Easy to understand web statistics
Google Analytics gives you easy to understand web statistics so that you gain a greater insight into your audience, and you can fine tune your strategy.
Analyze + finetune & repeat = ROI
After you have analysed your statistics, you can optimize your website and create better content or campaigns to provide you with the biggest return on investment.
Google Analytics is always being improved and can be linked to all the other Google programs, including Google AdWords.
Meaning you can also measure how your potential customers behave in your pay per click Google AdWords campaign.
Stop guessing what happens on your site
With the data extracted from Google Analytics you can answer some of the most-important questions, such as:
- Which social network generates the most-valuable referral traffic?
- What are specific interests and hobbies of my audience?
- What are the specific demographics of my audience?
- What is the ROI on of my online marketing efforts?
- Which pages convert the best or the worst?
- Where are my visitors coming from?
- Which pages of my site do they spend the most time on?
- How do they get through the ordering process?
Do you get the most out of Google Analytics?
Our specialists at BlueBrand & Co would love to help you install and configure Google Analytics. If you want to know more about what we can do for you, then contact us today